Automotive Technician – Inside Sales
We are recognized as a North American leader in the design and manufacture of aftermarket products for the automotive industry.
We are seeking an Automotive Technician to join our Inside Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various tasks from Inside Sales to Customer Support, including automotive experience, be an excellent communicator, and a very organized individual. The role of Inside Sales/Customer Support requires mechanical & theoretical knowledge in automotive mechanics, electronics, pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
This individual must be a highly motivated self-starter who is not in need of daily supervision and must also be capable of multitasking.
- Work with a customer and define customer needs.
- Responsible for ensuring customer calls are answered in a professional manner and customer needs are met to satisfaction.
- Responsible for effectively communicating and promoting Pacbrake products.
- Able to provide some Technical Support/troubleshooting.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise with Technical, Sales, and Manufacturing departments (as well as customers) to continually improve the design and function of components.
- Learn and understand all manufactured products at a technical support level.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of automotive related experience.
- Valid class 5 driver license.
- Exceptional time-management and team-work skills.
- Experience in automotive troubleshooting and diagnosis would be an asset.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits.
- RRSP matching.
- Regular company functions (i.e. BBQ’s, bowling, sporting events, annual holiday party, etc.).
- A fun, laid back environment.
If your credentials match the above requirements and you have the dedication and experience required to fill this role, please submit your resume via email (as a Word document or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and website (i.e. Automotive Technician – Pacbrake.com) in the subject line of your email, along with salary expectation.
We thank all applicants however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.