Pacbrake is recognized as a North American leader in the design and manufacture of valves for emission systems, diesel engine brakes and exhaust brakes serving the diesel engine industry.
We are seeking a Videographer to join our team
Employment Term: Part time
The Videographer is responsible for planning, filming, editing and delivering quality video content. The role is hands-on, and he/she must have creative and technical skills.
Based on the direction provided, the Videographer develops a shoot list and determines any external resources required for the shoot. During the shoot, he or she ensures all desired shots and angles are achieved. Once filming is complete, the Videographer is responsible for creating a final video which meets the project objectives.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Producing, Filming, and Editing video content.
- Working with the employees / project principals to visualize production scripts, briefs, and to understand requirements to produce great results.
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfill the brief (including basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Encoding & delivering for web / DVD / broadcast.
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs.
Core Competences and Requirements:
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment, and the overall production process is essential.
- Experience using Flash, Photoshop, Motion, and After Effects.
- Tech savvy with knowledge of audio/visual equipment, sound systems, troubleshooting, and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient with the use of editing programs such as Premiere Pro, FCP, and DVD studio Pro.
- Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly with regards to lighting and manual handling.
- Creativity with an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good team player.
- Flexible with good initiative and able to deal with ambiguity (by asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful, and preparing for a number of outcomes).
Ideally, the successful candidate will own or have access to a basic set-up (DSLR camera/ tripod/ audio/ lighting gear & editing facilities: computer / editing software).
If your credentials match the above requirements and you have the dedication and experience required to fill this role, please submit your resume via email (as a Word document or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and website (i.e. Videographer – Pacbrake.com) in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.