With today’s trucks capable of towing / hauling up to 30,000 lbs, it has never been more apparent for the need of additional control or stopping power. Pacbrake engine and exhaust brakes are unmatched in retarding performance.
Fixed Orifice Exhaust Brakes
A fixed orifice exhaust brake is the most cost-effective braking solution. The term “fixed’orifice” refers to a hole in the butterfly valve, which allows a set amount of exhaust bypass at a pre-determined engine speed.
- Nitride finish
- 90° closing, non-contacting butterfly valve
- Durable pneumatic cylinder
Pressure Regulated Exhaust Brakes
Being home to the only exhaust brake on the market with a true variable orifice, remarkable constant backpressure and strongest braking horsepower, Pacbrake has revolutionized modern day exhaust braking with its patented design of the PRXB.
- High Reliability
- High temperature and new emission compliant
- Decreased friction brake wear
- No overpressure potential
LoadLeash Engine Brakes
- Working in conjunction with the factory installed VGT exhaust brake, Pacbrake’s LoadLeash engine brake provides over 300RHP and can extend service brake life by up to 5 times.
- P-67 model for 6.7L Cummins Diesel engines
Servicing an Existing Engine Brake
- The Pacbrake brand of OEM and Jake® engine brake replacement parts offers a substantial cost savings, making it affordable to restore your engine brake performance. With a large line of replacement parts and tune up kits for all major diesel truck engines, save yourself more than just money, save yourself time.
Purchasing a New Engine Brake
- Today, Pacbrake’s engine brakes are the #1 choice among consumers. Providing 3 levels of retarding power (low/med/high) for optimum braking control, the net result is less wear on your service brakes and more money in your wallet.
Exhaust System Solutions
- Pacbrake’s series of elbows can be used in a variety of applications and are an ideal solution when routing an exhaust system through tight spaces. Various valving designs can be incorporated into the elbow as needed.
- Custom machining to fit any requirement
- Ideal for new emission compliant exhaust systems
- Complex shape to allow a compact packaging solution with unrestricted air flow