Exhaust System Solutions
Pacbrake’s series of elbows can be used in a variety of applications and are an ideal solution when routing an exhaust system through tight spaces. Various valving designs can be incorporated into the elbow as needed.
- Complex shape to allow a compact packaging solution with unrestricted air flow
- Ceramic coating options to reduce thermal loss
- Ideal for new emission compliant exhaust systems
- Machined surfaces allow for a gasket-less seal
- Can be integrated with exhaust brake or diverter valve
- Low thermal loss ideal for new emission compliant exhaust systems
- Designs allow brake mounting in optimal, recommended position, close to the turbo
- Custom machining to fit any requirement
Ceramic Coated Elbows
- Can reduce outside surface temperature by 200-300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rated for substrate temperature to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rated for environment temperature for 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimal dimension increase
Pacbrake’s C.O.T.S. (Commercial Off The Shelf) items address customer’s needs for exhaust system solutions. To facilitate tight fit options it was necessary to develop a unique welding process to join stainless steel pipe to a ductile iron cast housing. This has proven to be very popular in some applications.