Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
Please click here to read Pacbrake’s Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
Using the Supplier Assessment Questionnaire, Pacbrake rates all suppliers on the Critical Supplier List.
This Supplier Assessment does not apply to:
1. Non-Critical Suppliers:
A supplier which supplies a peripheral product or service which does not directly impact the quality of the final
product and does not directly install on an engine or vehicle.
2. One-time purchases from suppliers that have been approved by a member of the management team on the basis
of one or more of the following:
- supplier’s past performance in areas of quality, delivery and price
- supplier’s registration to an international recognized standard
- an on-site visit conducted by qualified Pacbrake personnel
- market research and checking of references
- management directive
If additional purchases are required from an ‘unrated supplier’, a Supplier Assessment Questionnaire shall be sent out or an onsite follow-up/familiarization visit is performed with a Supplier Assessment Questionnaire completed.
Assessing Critical Suppliers
The following steps are required to assess critical suppliers on the Supplier Rating Sheet:
1. Performance Rating
2. Quality System & Quality Performance Rating
3. The Performance Rating & Quality Rating are averaged together for an Overall rating
As part of the regular inventory meetings, a critical supplier review shall be conducted as follows:
- Suppliers are reviewed for performance and quality system
- Be performed in order to review the entire Critical Supplier List perpetually
- Review all problem suppliers
Outside Laboratories & Calibration Services
Approved outside laboratories for testing and calibration services are requested to supply their certificate of registration confirming their ability to perform traceable testing and calibration to an international/national standards such as ASTM or equivalent.
Suppliers with a Supplier Evaluation Rating of 4 or less are considered unsuitable for Pacbrake Company purchases.
Supplier Code of Ethics
Click here to review Pacbrake’s Supplier Code of Ethics.