Become a Pacbrake R&D Vehicle – Get Free Product
If you would like your truck to be considered for use as a Pacbrake product development vehicle please take a look at the requirements below and if you qualify, fill out the Vehicle Submission Form at the bottom of the page.
The list below includes the specific vehicle(s) we are currently looking for. If you have a vehicle that meets our requirements, please complete the vehicle submission form. Vehicles are selected at Pacbrake’s discretion, and are not selected based on date of submission. A Pacbrake representative will contact you if you are chosen, please do not contact us. Serious inquiries only!
CURRENT VEHICLES NEEDED (Updated 08 June 2017)
We do not have a requirement for test trucks at this time, please check back again. Thanks!
- Vehicle’s suspension must be in stock form
- Vehicle must be clean and in a fully-operational condition
- Owner will need to deliver and pick up vehicle at Pacbrake’s R&D facility in Surrey, BC
- Owner will also need to provide their own temporary transportation while vehicle is in Pacbrake’s possession
- Owner needs to be willing to leave vehicle at Pacbrake for 1-2 weeks (time required varies depending on the project and will be established prior to receiving owner’s vehicle)
- Owner will get to keep the Pacbrake product(s) and other installed components
- Photos of owners’ vehicle may be used in Pacbrake’s marketing and advertising materials
- Owner can potentially have a product before anyone can purchase it on the retail market