C50278A PH3 PowerHalt Air Shut-off Valve Kit for Ford
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #C50278A
Call for more info
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
PH3 PowerHalt Air Shut-off Valve Kit 2017 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Automatic Control / Automatic Reset
Pacbrake's PH3 PowerHalt air shut-off valve provides a reliable and safe method of shutting down the engine. PowerHalt's PH3 offers one of the safest control options on the market, providing a hands-free operation with an automatic reset function as well as various control options.
PH3 has the PowerGuard automatic overspeed limiter or the PowerGuard manual control options available. Both systems come with automatic reset function.
PH3 KEY BENEFITS:
- Compact & lightweight
- Maintenance free
- Smart system
KIT CONTENTS AND FEATURES:
- Kits include all necessary hose adapters, clamps, and hardware required for an install. It comes with an IP67 rated intelligent controller and weather tight plug & play wiring harness, custom to each application.
- Auto-reset for in-cab control/comfort when testing shut-off valve - No more lifting the hood to manually reset.
- Control option available with PowerGuard automatic overspeed limiter. This system provides hands-free activation of the shut-off valve. It has additional safety benefits by utilizing our PowerGuard Automatic controller and magnetic pick-up. This system includes a manual override for direct operation of the shutoff valve, which allows the operator to perform routine safety checks and tests.
- Easy to install kits.
- 2017 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Automatic Control / Automatic Reset
- Automatic Control / Automatic Reset or Automatic Control / Manual Reset
- Industry Leading 2-Year Warranty
- 2 hour install time
- Low Part Count
- Kits include all necessary hose adapters, clamps, and hardware required for an install