PH2 PowerHalt Air Shut-off Valve Kit 2011-2016 GMC / Chevrolet with a 6.6L (LML) Duramax Diesel Engine with Manual Control / Manual Reset
Pacbrake’s PH2 PowerHalt air shut-off valve provides a reliable and safe method of shutting down the engine. This particular model utilizes a butterfly valve design and a manual latching system with a spring loaded valve plate in the normally open (engine run) position.
It is best suited for non fail-safe applications, and covers a broad range of industry applications/requirements. Custom kits are available for most pick-up truck applications.
Industry Leading Two year Warranty
PH2 Key Benefits :
- Designed for extreme environments
- Rigorously tested
- Zero leakage
PH2 Kit Contents and Features:
- Kits include all necessary hose adapters, clamps, and hardware required for an install
- Weather tight plug & play wiring harness, custom to each application
- Truck/Engine kit cross reference guides for easy kit specification
- Military style toggle switch with safety cover to prevent false trip hazards provides a manual means to shutdown the engine or test the valve
- 2 Hour install times
- Low part count