Pacbrake 5 Gallon Aluminum Air Tank
Aluminum air tank is made with less corrosive and lighter material than the standard steel tank. These tanks also work in conjunction with air compressors to store the compressed air and hold it until it is required. This allows for quicker activation, especially when operating more than one product simultaneously.
- 2 x 3/8" (-6) NPT Ports and 2 x 1⁄4" (-4) NPT Ports
- Weight: 7.94 lbs [3.6 kg]
- Wall Thickness: .12" [2.9 mm]
- Max Working Pressure: 200 psi [1380 kPa]
- Burst Pressure: 600 psi [4137 kPa]
- Working Temperature: -40ºF to 248ºF[-40ºC to 120ºC]