Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls Premium Kit
Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls got even better! The pre-assembled control board of this premium kit now features a built-in heavy duty air compressor for total control of the air springs.
Who needs another remote control? Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls give you the ability to adjust your air spring pressure from your phone with the touch of a button. It is the perfect means to control your vehicle’s air suspension system. Adjust your air springs independently from inside and outside of the vehicle.
The Pacbrake Wireless Controls features
- An easy to use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Military grade solenoids designed to withstand extreme environments
- IP67 rated controller that is waterproof and debris resistant
- Accessible components offer ease of serviceability and replacement of parts
- Pre-assembled control board with air compressor, plug and play harnesses for easy install
- ¼ hp oil-less 12 VDC compressor, with sealed bearings
The Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools under 1 hour - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
The kit comes with everything required for install.
- Pacbrake Wireless Controls air board assembly (air compressor, controller, solenoid block, pressure sensors and harnesses)
- Free Phone app (For use with Android™ 4.3+ or Apple™ iOS™ 10.3+ mobile device)
- Air lines, pressure connectors &Pacbrake; mounting hardware
Proudly made in Canada, the Pacbrake Wireless Controls come with 2 year warranty.*
*Refer warranty terms and conditions for additional details.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are arks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC