Pacbrake "Quickie Mount" Bracket Assembly*
for Wireless Air Spring Control with SD 90 Series Compressor
*PLEASE NOTE: This kit is to be used with an HP10472: Single Channel Wireless Control w/ SD 90 Series Compressor kit and DOES NOT include the compressor assembly or controller.
The kit comes with everything required for easily mounting an HP10472 kit:
- Mounting Bracket
- All mounting hardware
HP10472 Wireless Controls features
- Military grade solenoids
Designed to withstand extreme environments
- Waterproof and debris resistant
Demand a Pacbrake IP67 rated controller
- Don't experience the irreparable debris clogs of other leading products!
Our compressor has accessible components that allow easy serviceability and replacement of parts
- Smarter App
An easy to use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring and provides more of the data you need. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Faster Fills
Up to 10% faster than the leading competition
- Quick and Easy Install
Pre-installed push-to-connect air fittings and pre-assembled wiring connectors reduce installation time
Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools under 1 hour - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
HP10472 Wireless Controls come with 2 year warranty.*
*Refer warranty terms and conditions for additional details.
- MAX WORKING PRESSURE / DUTY CYCLE — 827.4 kPa [120 psi], 9% @ 689.5 kPa [100 psi]
- MAX CONTINUOUS RUN TIME — 5 Minutes ON / 55 Minutes OFF
- RATED FLOW — 29 L/min [1.02 CFM] @ 0 kPa [0 psi]
- INDEPENDENT / SIMULTANEOUS FILL — Simultaneous
- INGRESS PROTECTION — IP55 Compressor, IP67 Electric Connectors
- WEIGHT — 1.09 kg [2.41 lbs]
- AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE — -40ºC to +70ºC [-40ºF to +158ºF]
- NOMINAL SUPPLY VOLTAGE — 12 VDC
- MAX CURRENT DRAW — 11 Amps
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are arks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC