Pacbrake "Quickie Mount" Wireless Air Spring Control with SD 90 Series Compressor
Get a Quickie in your truck today!
HP10472-QM Quickie mount Wireless Controls features
- Quickie Mount Bracket
For almost instantaneous installs
- Military grade solenoids
Designed to withstand extreme environments
- Waterproof and debris resistant
Demand a Pacbrake IP67 rated controller
- Don't experience the irreparable debris clogs of other leading products!
Our compressor has accessible components that allow easy serviceability and replacement of parts
- Smarter App
An easy to use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring and provides more of the data you need. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Faster Fills
Up to 10% faster than the leading competition
- Ultra Easy Install
Pre-installed push-to-connect air fittings and pre-assembled wiring connectors reduce installation time
Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
The kit comes with everything required for install:
- Quickie Mount bracket for almost instantaneous installs.
- Air compressor, controller, solenoid block, pressure sensors and harnesses
- Free Phone app (For use with Android™ 4.3+ or Apple™ iOS™ 10.3+ mobile device)
- Air lines, pressure connectors mounting hardware
HP10472 Pacbrake Wireless Controls come with 2 year warranty.*
*Refer warranty terms and conditions for additional details.
MAX WORKING PRESSURE / DUTY CYCLE
- 827.4 kPa [120 psi], 9% @ 689.5 kPa [100 psi]
MAX CONTINUOUS RUN TIME
- 5 Minutes ON / 55 Minutes OFF
- 29 L/min [1.02 CFM] @ 0 kPa [0 psi]
- IP54 Compressor, IP67 Electric Connectors
- 1.09 kg [2.41 lbs]
AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
- -40ºC to +70ºC [-40ºF to +158ºF]
NOMINAL SUPPLY VOLTAGE — 12 VDC
MAX CURRENT DRAW
- 11 Amps
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are arks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC