Control Options - PH2 Shut-Off Valve Custom Kits
Learn more, view the PH2 Custom Order Guide.
PH2 Control Options
|T1||Manual (Toggle Switch with Cover)
|T2||Automatic (Controller with Harness)
**MUST PURCHASE A MAGNETIC PICK-UP SEPARATELY
Toggle Switch - Manual / automatic
- Military style toggle switch with safety guard to prevent false trip hazards
- Provides means to shut-off the engine or to test the valve
- Pull / Push button options available
- For manual and automatic activation
PowerGuard Automatic Controller - automatic
PowerGuard Automatic Control monitors engine speed through a gear tooth sensor mounted to the bell housing using an existing auxiliary port or by the drilling and tapping of a new port. The controller has a programmable trip point – when the programmed pre-set speed is exceeded, emergency engine shutdown will occur automatically. Emergency shutdown can be activated at any time through a
manual override switch.
- Automatically activates after programmable engine speed trip point is exceeded.