SAE 100R5 Medium Pressure Hydraulic Hose
For medium pressure hydraulic service in the handling of most hydraulic fluids, gasoline, diesel fuels, lubricating oils, air and water. Recommended for power steering and power steering return lines, fuel fi lters, turbochargers, tilt lines, lube oil lines and machine tools. Not suitable for use with phosphate esters. Cover is not removed.
Meets DOT FMVSS – 106 (Non skive).
- Constructed with a textile inner braid with a single wire braid reinforcement & a cotton braided black cover
- Oil and heat-resistant synthetic rubber inner tube
- For fittings CW500 Crimp / SR500 (series) Reusable
SAE 100R5 MEDIUM PRESSURE HYDRAULIC HOSE
- Radius: 1/4" (-4) Nominal ID Hose
- Actual ID: 3/16" [4.76 mm]
- Hose OD: .52" [13.21 mm