Pacbrake vs AirLift vs Firestone:
Comparing HP10002 to the Competition
ELIMINATE SAG. REDUCE SWAY. PREVENT BOTTOMING OUT.
APPLICATION: 2003-2013 Dodge RAM 2500 (4WD), 2003-2020 Dodge RAM 3500 (4WD), 2006-2020 Dodge RAM 3500 Chassis Cab (2WD/4WD), 2006-2008 Dodge RAM MEGA CAB 1500/2500 (4WD) & 2006-2020 Dodge RAM MEGA CAB 3500 (4WD)
Those are the three main things that you need any air spring kit or any air suspension kit to accomplish, especially when you're looking to add it to Dodge's line of RAM trucks. After all, trucks need even cargo weight in order to adequately support it without causing excessive wear and tear on other parts of the vehicle.
So what kind of air spring kit is best when you're working with a Dodge RAM 1500, Dodge RAM 2500 or Dodge RAM 3500? Let's take a look at what makes the Pacbrake HP10002 Air Spring Kits or Air Bag kits the ideal choice over other brands, notably the AirLift LoadLifter 59551, AirLift LoadLifter 57230 and Firestone Ride-Rite 2299:
Pacbrake: Performance Without Compromise
The Pacbrake HP10002 wasn't just designed and built to perform but built to last as well. Here's a look at why it's such a preferred Air Bag Spring Kit for Dodge's line of heavy-duty pickup trucks and why it's often regarded as the strongest air spring on the market for this line of vehicles:
- The Packbrake HP10002 is comprised of inch-thick aluminum end caps. Not only are these end caps light in weight, but they're ultra-durable and corrosion resistant as well. What's more, is that these end caps are designed using a single sheet of aluminum to eliminate cracking at the seams, and leaks or other issues at bolt attachment points.
- Powder coated steel brackets also help to enhance its durability, helping to make this option the strongest on the market for Dodge trucks.
- It's easy to install and won't require the use of a drill to do so.
- It includes 20 support wires, which make the bag tough and resistant to blowouts.
- Pacbrake stands behind its product with a lifetime warranty.
Don't just take Pacbrake's word for its product. Search the HP10002 reviews on Amazon and see what users think. You'll be amazed at all the five-star reviews users have given it, which is the highest compliment of all.
Where to Buy Pacbrake HP10002
You can call to order from Pacbrake directly at 1-800-663-0096 or search for a dealer near you on our Find a Dealer page.