Pacbrake HP325 Series Onboard Air Kit with 2.5 Gallon Air Tank
Pacbrake onboard air systems are all 33% duty cycle (20 minutes @ 100 psi) and increase air volume depending on the tank size (for compressed air storage).
Each onboard air system comes complete with a steel air tank, pressure switch, relay(s), HP325 series compressor, fittings, electrical connectors &Pacbrake; an Pacbrake curly hose &Pacbrake; air accessory kit housed in a heavy duty zipped canvas bag for easy storage on the go.
COMPRESSOR SPECIFICS (HP10143)
- 33% Duty Cycle (20 minutes @ 100 PSI)
- 150 PSI Max Working Pressure
- 1.2 SCFM
- 158°F Max / -40°F Ambient Temperature Range
- Size: 8.7″ x 4″ x 6.2″ (LxWxH)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Mountable in any orientation
TANK SPECIFICS (HP10013)
- Ports: 5 x ¼” (-4) NPT
- Rust Inhibitor: Applied to inside of tank
- Max Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Size: 21.0″ x 6.9″ x 8.9″ (LxWxH) [533 mm x 175 mm x 203 mm]
- Weight: 9.8 lbs [4.45 kg]
- Welded on Mounting Brackets
CURLY HOSE &Pacbrake; AIR ACCESSORIES KIT (C11657)
- Fill your tires and check tire pressure
- Inflate air mattresses, sports balls, beach toys, etc.
- Blow air for cleaning, dusting and quick removal of
dust and debris