HP10253 Leveling Kit (2 inch Lift) For 2004-2023 Ford F-150 2WD/4WD
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10253
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Install a Pacbrake leveling kit above the factory coil springs to level your truck's stance and/or allow for bigger tires.
Leveling Kit for 2 inch lift compatible with Ford F-150 2WD/4WD.
Install a Pacbrake leveling kit above the factory coil springs to level your truck's stance and/or install larger tires. The main reason the front of is lower is trucks come like that from the factory so that they are relatively level when the rear end squats after being towed or loaded up.
Over time, the additional weight reduces the height of the front suspension, causing it to sit much lower than the rear. Pacbrake has a solution, by installing our lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level the vehicle's stance.
Maximum tire sizes-For 2WD 33 inch and 4WD 35 inch
- Compatible with Ford F-150 2004-2023 2WD / 4WD
- Lift 2.0 Inch
- Drive 2WD/4WD
- Max tire 33 Inch - 35 Inch
- Pacbrake Series
- 2004-2023 Ford F-150 2WD/4WD
- 2" Lift. Maximum tire sizes 2WD: 33", 4WD: 35".
- Will NOT fit Raptor, Tremor, or models equipped with Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD).
- No vehicle modifications required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2 inch Lift.
- Max Tire Size: 33" (2WD), 35" (4WD)