P-14B Engine Brake complete kit for N-14 Plus, CPL 2003, 1896, 1852, 1844, 1809
For over 20 years Pacbrake has successfully designed and manufactured premium engine brakes in-house. The precise machining and timing requirements of engine brakes make them the most challenging supplemental brake solution to design and manufacture. Requiring a true understanding of their integration into the engine, this braking device is something that very few companies can successfully produce. With over 55 years of experience and approved OEM products, Pacbrake has the ability to supply the highest quality engine brakes available today.
Engine Brake Features and Benefits:
- Improves control on hills, exit ramps and flat ground deceleration
- Increases service brake life – reducing vehicle maintenance costs
- Reduces tire wear by eliminating wheel hop and lock-up skid
- Single housing design for easy installation and servicing
- 3 levels of retarding power (low/med/high)
- Increases the resale value of the vehicle
- State of the art CNC machining
N-14 Plus, P-14, P-14A and P14-B complete kits contain dash switches and engine harness. Consult VOEM for vehicle harness if not equipped.