Become a Pacbrake R&D Vehicle – Get Free Product
At Pacbrake we are always working to develop new products. We would like to use your truck for R&D and prototyping, and in exchange offer you a product free of cost.
If you would like your truck to be considered for use as a Pacbrake product development vehicle please take a look at the requirements below and if you qualify, fill out the Vehicle Submission Form at the bottom of the page.
The list below includes the specific vehicle(s) we are currently looking for. If you have a vehicle that meets our requirements, please complete the vehicle submission form. Vehicles are selected at Pacbrake’s discretion, and are not selected based on date of submission. A Pacbrake representative will contact you if you are chosen, please do not contact us. Serious inquiries only!
CURRENT VEHICLES NEEDED (Updated March 17, 2022)
FOR AIR SUSPENSION KITS:
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD/4WD) (HP10340)
- 2022 International CV Class 4/5 Truck (HP10373-X)
- 2022 RAM 4500/5500 Cab and Chassis (HP10371-X)
- 2022 Ford F-150 (HP10402)
- 2022 Ford Transit SRW (HP10307)
- 2022 Ford F-450/F-550 (HP10324)
- 2022 Mercedes Sprinter SRW (HP10395 or HP10395-X) or DRW (HP10391 or HP10391-X)
FOR OIL FILTER RELOCATION KITS:
FOR POWERHALT ELECTRONIC SHUT OFF VALVES:
- 2022 RAM 2500 / 3500 Pickup with a 6.7L Cummins Diesel Engine (C50353A)
- 2022 RAM 3500 / 4500 / 5500 Chassis Cab with a 6.7L Cummins Diesel Engine (C50353A)
- 2020-2022 RAM 1500 with EcoDiesel 3.0L Engine (C50354A)
- Vehicle’s suspension must be in stock form (for Air Suspension and Leveling Kits)
- Vehicle must be clean and in a fully-operational condition
- Owner needs to be willing to leave vehicle at Pacbrake (time required varies depending on the project and will be established prior to receiving owner’s vehicle)
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the project.
- Owner will get to keep the Pacbrake product(s) and other installed components
- Photos of owners’ vehicle may be used in Pacbrake’s marketing and advertising materials
- Owner can potentially have a product before anyone can purchase it on the retail market