Become a Pacbrake R&D Vehicle – Get Free Product
If you would like your truck to be considered for use as a Pacbrake product development vehicle please take a look at the requirements below and if you qualify, fill out the Vehicle Submission Form at the bottom of the page.
The list below includes the specific vehicle(s) we are currently looking for. If you have a vehicle that meets our requirements, please complete the vehicle submission form. Vehicles are selected at Pacbrake’s discretion, and are not selected based on date of submission. A Pacbrake representative will contact you if you are chosen, please do not contact us. Serious inquiries only!
CURRENT VEHICLES NEEDED (Updated October 24, 2019)
2015-2020 Ford F-150 2WD (only)
2020 GMC Sierra HD (2500/3500)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD (2500/3500) – new style body
2020 Nissan Titan XD (only 2020)
- Vehicle’s suspension must be in stock form
- Vehicle must be clean and in a fully-operational condition
- Owner needs to be willing to leave vehicle at Pacbrake (time required varies depending on the project and will be established prior to receiving owner’s vehicle)
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the project.
- Owner will get to keep the Pacbrake product(s) and other installed components
- Photos of owners’ vehicle may be used in Pacbrake’s marketing and advertising materials
- Owner can potentially have a product before anyone can purchase it on the retail market