C11935 Exhaust Brake Solenoid, 3-Way, 2-Position
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #C11935
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Our engineered commercial duty and severe-duty solenoids have been through some of the toughest testing grounds the world has to offer.
Pacbrake's experience designing cost effective hydraulic and pneumatic solenoids with demanding requirements has equipped Pacbrake with the experience to integrate solenoid controls into any application.
- 'IN' port normally closed
- 'CYL' port normally open to exhaust (atmosphere)
- 18" [457 mm] long 18 AWG wire lead length
- Anodized aluminum valve body
- Zinc chromate plated carbon steel solenoid body
- Voltage Range: 12 VDC
- Coil Resistance: 10
- A: 2.91" [74.0 mm]
- B: (Hex): 1.50" [38.1 mm]
- C: .35" X .50" [8.9 mm X 12.7 mm]
- D: 2.00" [50.8 mm]
- E: 1.8" [45.7 mm]
- F: (Port):1/8"- 27 (-2) NPTF
- G: (Port): 1/8"- 27 (-2) NPTF
- H: .563" [14.3 mm]