C20136 ECM By-Pass System Dodge 2500/3500 AUTOMATIC
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #C20136
Call for more info
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
If your engine's electronic control module (ECM) has a delay activating your Pacbrake exhaust brake, the Pacbrake C20136 ECM By-Pass System may be the answer! This Kit will reduce the delay in activating the exhaust brake by more than 50%. Another great feature is when you overshoot your cruise control set speed, the ECM By-Pass will automatically activate and slow the vehicle to your preset cruise speed!
- Can solve the ECM's delay in activating your Pacbrake exhaust brake
- Reduces the delay in activating the exhaust brake by more than 50%
- If/When you overshoot your set cruise control speed, the ECM By-Pass will automatically activate & slow the vehicle to your preset cruise speed
- Contains an accelerator pedal-mounted micro-switch which will include all the component for a complete install
- When bypassing the engines ECM, you can lose some features. In this case, you will lose the feature where the 2003-2004 Dodge Rams have a warm-up feature programmed into the ECM which activates the exhaust brake at an idle when the temperature is below 175F.
- The progressive braking feature will also be lost on manual transmission vehicles
- 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- If your engine's electronic control module (ECM) has a delay activating your Pacbrake exhaust brake this kit may be the answer.
- Will reduce the delay in activating the exhaust brake by more than 50 percent.
- This kit contains an accelerator pedal mounted micro switch which comes with all the components for a complete installation.