C20141 ECM By-Pass System 2005 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #C20141
Call for more info
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
In the event your engines' ECM has a delay in activating your Pacbrake exhaust brake, this kit may be the answer. Pacbrake offers an ECM bypass system which will reduce the delay in activating the exhaust brake by over 50%. This kit contains a micro switch that mounts on the accelerator pedal as well as all the components necessary to complete the installation.
Please keep in mind that when bypassing the engines ECM you can lose some features designed into the ECM by Dodge. Later 2003 and 2007 Dodge Rams have a warm-up feature programmed into the ECM which activates the exhaust brake at idle when the temperature is below 175°F. This feature will be lost and is generally not a concern for vehicles in warmer climates.
Another feature that will be affected on manual transmission vehicles is the progressive braking feature.
When you overshoot your cruise control set speed, the Pacbrake exhaust brake automatically activates and slows the vehicle to your preset cruise set speed. Optional for Exhaust brake kits C44045,C44037, C40111, C44047
- Application 2003 and 2007 Dodge Rams
- C44045,C44037, C40111, C44047
- Accelerator pedal mounted micro switch which comes with all the components for a complete installation
- 2005 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Manual
- If your engine's electronic control module (ECM) has a delay activating your Pacbrake exhaust brake, this kit may be the answer.
- Pacbrake offers an ECM Bypass System which will reduce the delay in activating the exhaust brake by more than 50 percent.
- This kit contains an accelerator pedal mounted micro switch which comes with all the components for a complete installation.