HP10029 Engine Speed Governor Spring For 1994-1998 Ram 2500/3500 W/P7100 Injection Pump
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10029
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Whether you are installing an exhaust brake or governor spring kits we have the kit for you. Heavy duty valve springs are Cummins OEM 3916691 white strip springs.
The 60lbs spring is required for exhaust brake applications and is suggested for all governor spring installs. Governor spring kits allow the Bosch P7100 to spin the engine RPM up to 4000 RPM.
Governor Spring Kit compatible with Dodge 1994-1998 Cummins 12 Valve Engine with a P7100 injection pump.
Pacbrake offers a wide variety of spring kits for all applications of 6BT and 4BT Cummins engines.
Each kit comes complete with parts for either 3000 or 4000 RPM. Pacbrake's governor spring kits are recommended for vehicles that have 5 speed standard transmissions. They are perfect for those who tow heavy loads and want more responsive power.
Please Note: This kit is not legal for sale or use in California. This kit may not meet emission standards for your area. Check your local regulations prior to installing.
- Application: compatible with Dodge 1994-1998 Cummins 12 Valve
- Pacbrake Series
- Valve: 12 Valve
- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Engine Years: 1994-1998
- 1994-1998 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- Cummins 12 Valve Engine with a P7100 Injection Pump. Kit Includes: 6 Governor Springs.
- Pacbrake Spring kits for those who tow heavy loads or need more responsive power.
- Pacbrake's governor spring kits are recommended for vehicles that have 5 speed standard transmissions.
- They are perfect for those who tow heavy loads and want more responsive power.
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS KIT IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN CALIFORNIA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty