HP10094 Basic 5 Gallon Air Tank Black Steel
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10094
Call for more info
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Working in conjunction with air compressors, air tanks store the compressed air and hold it until it is required.
Storing compressed air allows for quicker product activation, especially when operating more than one product simultaneously.
5 Gallon Carbon Steel Basic Air Tank Kit consists of an air tank and required hardware.
Working in conjunction with an air compressor, an air tank stores the compressed air and holds it until needed.
Air storage allows for quicker product activation and is especially valuable when operating more than one product. Offered in various sizes, these Upgrade kits are a perfect add-on if you need more air storage capacity or need an air tank for your existing air compressor.
Air Tank Specification
- (HP10014)-kit number HP10094
- 4-1/4' NPT ports
- Rust inhibitor applied to inside of tank
- Max working pressure 150 PSI
- Size is 24.0 x 9.9 x 11.0 (LxWxH)
- Weight is 17.8 lbs
- Welded on mounting brackets
- Should be used with Pacbrake HP425 or HP625 air compressors.
- Application Universal
- Material Carbon Steel
- Capacity 5 Gallon
- Series Pacbrake Series
- The Basic Air tank kit comes with Air Tank with required harware for install.
- Working in conjunction with air compressors, air tanks store the compressed air and hold it until it is required.
- Storing compressed air allows for quicker product activation, especially when operating more than one product simultaneously.
- Rust Inhibitor: Applied to inside of tank; Max Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Size: 24.0" x 9.9" x 11.0" (LxWxH) [610 mm x 251 mm x 279 mm]
- Weight: 17.8 lbs [8.07 kg]