HP10135 Premium In Cab Control For Simultaneous Air Spring Activation
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10135
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
This in-cab control kit comes with everything you need to operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
Various dash activation switch kits are available depending on your air spring operation requirements.
Simultaneous inflation is simply one switch that inflates/deflates both air springs together at the same time.
Premium In-cab Control Kit for simultaneous air spring activation consist of a HP325 compressor,air spring dash switches, pre-built harnesses, fittings, fasteners and everything required for a complete install.
The kit consists of:
- HP325 compressor, air spring dash switches for independent activation
- Pre-built harnesses
- Fittings, fasteners and everything required for a complete install
Air Compressor Specifications:
- 12 VDC 100 percent duty cycle (1 Hour at 100 PSI)
- 1.2 CFM
- 150 PSI max operating pressure
- Draws 18 amps
NOTES: This kit comes with HP325 12V DC Air Compressor, wiring harness, mounting fasteners, fittings, and more. The kit is on demand and intended to use without an air tank.
- The Premium In- Cab Control kit comes complete with a 12 VDC Air Compressors, wiring harness, mounting fasteners, fittings, and more. This kit is on demand and intended to use without an air tank.
- Operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
- Take your towing, hauling, 4X4 ing and all other onboard air management to the next level with Pacbrake in-cab controls.
- Air tank options: 1/2 gallon air tank (HP10053) or 2 1/2 gallon air tank (HP10050)
- If adding an air tank, a pressure switch is required: HP10110 is for 105-135 psi, HP10111 is for 85-105 psi
- 33% duty cycle (20 Minutes @ 100 psi), 1.2 CFM