HP10240 Basic Spring Kit (12 Springs) For 1994-1998 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 12 Valve Engine
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10240
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Pacbrake's governor spring kits are recommended for vehicles that have 5 speed standard transmissions. They are perfect for those who tow heavy loads and want more responsive power. Each kit comes complete with parts for either 3000 or 4000 RPM.
Basic Spring Kit compatible with Dodge 1988-1998 Cummins 12 Valve Engine
Pacbrake offers a wide variety of spring kits for all applications of 6BT and 4BT Cummins engines.
Whether you are installing an exhaust brake or governor spring kits we have the kit for you. Heavy duty valve springs are Cummins OEM 3916691 white strip springs.
The 60lbs spring is required for exhaust brake applications and is suggested for all governor spring installs. Governor spring kits allow the Bosch P7100 to spin the engine RPM up to 4000 RPM.
- Application Compatible with Dodge Ram 2500/3500 1988-1998
- Kits Includes: 12 HD Valve Springs with 6 Valve Cover Gaskets and 6 Hold Down Bolt Seals.
- 12 Valve
- Engine Manufacturer Cummins
- Engine Years 1988-1998
- 1988-1998 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- Cummins 12 Valve Engine. Kits Include: 12 HD Valve Springs with 6 Valve Cover Gaskets and 6 Hold Down Bolt Seals.
- Pacbrake Spring kits for those who tow heavy loads or need more responsive power.
- Governor spring kits allow the Bosch P7100 to spin the engine RPM up to 4000 RPM. Each kit comes complete with parts for either 3000 or 4000 RPM.
- Pacbrake governor spring kits are recommended for vehicles that have 5-speed standard transmissions.
- THIS KIT CONTAINS 12 HD VALVE SPRING WITH 6 VALVE COVER GASKETS AND 6 HOLD DOWN BOLT SEALS.