HP10242 Gaskets Kit for 1988-1998 Dodge Ram
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10242
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Gaskets Kit compatible with Dodge 1988-1998 Cummins 12 Valve Engine.
Pacbrake offers a wide variety of spring kits for all applications of 6BT and 4BT Cummins engines. Whether you are installing an exhaust brake or governor spring kits we have the kit for you.
Heavy duty valve springs are Cummins OEM 3916691 white strip springs. The 60lbs spring is required for exhaust brake applications and is suggested for all governor spring installs.
Governor spring kits allow the Bosch P7100 to spin the engine RPM up to 4000 RPM. Each kit comes complete with parts for either 3000 or 4000 RPM. Pacbrake's governor spring kits are recommended for vehicles that have 5 speed standard transmissions.
They are perfect for those who tow heavy loads and want more responsive power
- Application compatible with Dodge Ram
- 5 Speed Standard Transmissions
- Valve 12 Valve
- Engine Manufuacturer Cummins
- Engine Years 1988-1998
- 1988-1998 Dodge Ram
- Cummins 12 Valve Engine. Kit Includes: 6 Valve Cover Gaskets and 6 Hold Down Bolt Seals.
- Pacbrake Spring kits for those who tow heavy loads or need more responsive power.
- Governor spring kits allow the Bosch P7100 to spin the engine RPM up to 4000 RPM. Each kit comes complete with parts for either 3000 or 4000 RPM.
- Pacbrake governor spring kits are recommended for vehicles that have 5-speed standard transmissions.
- THIS KIT CONTAINS 6 VALVE COVER GASKETS, 6 HOLD DOWN BOLT SEALS