HP10256 Premium In Cab Control For Independent Paddle Valve with Digital Gauge
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10256
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
Take your towing, hauling, 4X4 ing and all other onboard air management to the next level with Pacbrake in-cab controls.
Premium In-cab Control Kit for independent air spring activation consist of a HP325 compressor, air spring dash switches, pre-built harnesses, fittings, fasteners and everything required for a complete install.
This in-cab control kit comes with everything you need to operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
Various dash activation switch kits are available depending on your air spring operation requirements.
Simultaneous inflation is simply one switch that inflates/deflates both air springs together at the same time.
The kit consists of
- HP325 compressor
- Air spring dash switches
- Digital gauge for independent activation
- Pre-built harnesses
- Fittings, fasteners and everything required for a complete install
Air Compressor Specifications
- 12 VDC
- 100 percent duty cycle (1 Hour at 100 PSI)
- 1.2 CFM; 150 PSI max operating pressure
- Draws 18 amps
- Air tank options-1/2 gallon air tank (HP10053) or 2 1/2 gallon air tank (HP10050)
Note This is a complete kit with onboard air. If adding an air tank, a pressure switch is required; HP10110 is for 105-135 PSI and HP10111 is for 85-105 PSI
- The Premium In- Cab Control kit comes complete with a 12 VDC Air Compressors, wiring harness, mounting fasteners, fittings, and more.
- Operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
- Independent inflation; allows inflation / deflation of each air spring individually.
- Air tank options: 0.5 gallon air tank (HP10053) or 2.5 gallon air tank (HP10050)
- HP325 Air Compressor Specifications: 12 VDC, 33% duty cycle (20 Minutes @ 100 psi), 1.2 CFM, 150 psi max operating pressure
- Take your towing, hauling, 4X4 ing and all other onboard air management to the next level with Pacbrake in-cab controls.