HP10264 2 1/2 Gallon Aluminum Basic Air Tank Kit Tank and Hardware Only
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10264
Call for more info
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Working in conjunction with air compressors, air tanks store the compressed air and hold it until it is required.
Storing compressed air allows for quicker product activation, especially when operating more than one product simultaneously.
2 1/2 Gallon Aluminum Basic Air Tank Kit consists of an air tank and required hardware.
Pacbrake's polished aluminum tanks are made with less corrosive and lighter material than the standard steel tanks.
Working in conjunction with an air compressor, an air tank stores the compressed air and holds it until needed. Air storage allows for quicker product activation and is especially valuable when operating more than one product.
Offered in various sizes, these Upgrade kits are a perfect add-on if you need more air storage capacity or need an air tank for your existing air compressor.
Air Tank Specifications
- Part Number HP10258 6 x (-4) NPT ports
- Rust Inhibitor applied to inside of tank
- Max Working Pressure of 200 psi
- Size is 23.3 x 5.9 x 7.3 inches (LxWxH)
- Weighs 4.9 lbs
- Welded on Mounting Brackets
- Application Universal
- Material Aluminum
- Capacity 2.5 Gallon
- Pacbrake Series
- The Basic Air tank kit comes with Air Tank with required harware for install.
- Pacbrake's polished aluminum tanks are made with less corrosive and lighter material than the standard steel tanks.
- These tanks also work in conjunction with air compressors to store the compressed air and hold it until it is required.
- This allows for quicker activation, especially when operating more than one product simultaneously.
- TANK SPECIFICS: Ports: 6 x 0.25" (-4) NPT, Max Working Pressure: 200 psi, Size: 23.3" x 5.9" x 7.3" (LxWxH) [592 mm x 150 mm x 186 mm], Weight: 4.9 lbs [2.2 kg], Welded on Mounting Brackets