HP10274 Electrical In-Cab Control Kit with Digital Gauge, Simultaneous Actuation
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10274
Call for more info
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
Operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
Take your towing, hauling, 4X4 ing and all other onboard air management to the next level with Pacbrake in-cab controls.
An economical option for operating Air Spring / Air Suspension Kits with a pneumatic dash switch(es) that attach directly to the tank and the air springs. Choose between simultaneous or independent air spring inflation / deflation.
- Simultaneous inflation is done with a single switch and inflates / deflates both air springs equally, at the same time.
- Independent inflation utilizes 2 separate switches, allowing one to inflate / deflate an air spring individually.
Air tank and solenoid blocks are not required for this method of in-cab air control operation, however, should you decide to add an air
tank for stored onboard air, you can do so by adding either our 0.5 gallon or 2.5 gallon air tank kit (HP10053 / HP10050)*.
- Air spring inflation kit featuring digital gauge
- 12 VDC electric actuated two-way pneumatic solenoids
- Solenoids are stackable for multi-application use
- Use this kit in conjunction with one of our air tank kits and air compressor kits to build your own customizable onboard air system
- The Premium In- Cab Control kit comes complete with a 12 VDC Air Compressors, wiring harness, solenoids, mounting fasteners, fittings, and more.
- Operate your air springs (or other pneumatic accessories) right from the driver's seat.
- Featuring a digital gauge, an ON / OFF activation switch to control compressor operation, and switch(es) for inflation / deflation of the air springs.
- Take your towing, hauling, 4X4 ing and all other onboard air management to the next level with Pacbrake in-cab controls.
- HP325 Air Compressor Specifications: 12 VDC, 33% duty cycle (20 Minutes @ 100 psi), 1.2 CFM, 150 psi max operating pressure
- Air Tank Options: 0.5 gallon air tank (HP10053) or 2.5 gallon air tank (HP10050). NOTE: If adding an air tank, a pressure switch is required HP10110 is for 105-135 psi, HP10111 is for 85-105 psi.