HP10457 2.5IN Coil Spring Base Jeep JL / JLU Lift Kit
With 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, you may remove the products and return to Pacbrake for a full refund of your product purchase price excluding labor within the first 60 days after your purchase.
Check Stock - Kit #HP10457
Call for more info
NEED THIS PRODUCT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED?
Locate an authorized Pacbrake dealer near you.
- Comes with Dual Rate Springs, normally only found in the premium, more expensive versions of competitor kits.
- Comes with front & rear track bar relocation brackets plus shock extensions not normally found in base competitor kits.
- Does NOT require new wheels to be fit (many kits have longer rear end links that would interfere with stock wheels).
- Comes with 2-Year Warranty.
GET BIGGER TIRES
- Up to 35-inches.
- Will fit stock wheels.
- No need for coil spring retainers to keep your springs from falling out on the trail.
- Comes with everything needed for install.
EXPERIENCE THE COMFORT AND VERSATILITY OF DUAL RATE SPRINGS
- Front: 104 / 140 lbs/in
- Back: 135 / 220 lbs/in
- Add aftermarket bumpers, accessories, and a winch.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE KIT COMES WITH IT ALL...
- 2.5" lift coil springs
- Front & Rear bump stop extensions
- Shock extensions
- Front & rear track bar relocation brackets
- Front end link extensions
- Rear sway bar drop spacers
- All necessary hardware
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front bump stop strike pad spacers in order to fit 35" tires.
- NOTE: Lift specs are for a 2021 Jeep Unlimited, 3.6L V6 (4263 lbs); exact lift will depend upon weight of vehicle, including engine selected and any other modifications.
2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- WILL NOT FIT: 3.0L EcoDiesel Engines
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires. Lift specs are for a 2021 Jeep Unlimited, 3.6L V6 (4263 lbs); exact lift will depend upon weight of vehicle, including engine selected and any other modifications.